Syringe Filters are used for processing small amount (< 1000ml) samples. Typical applications include HPLC mobile phase filtration and desalting, solution filtration in synthesis, particulate filtration of analytical sample, biological sample filtration and quick separation (DNA, plasma, protein, cell cultures, and others). Syringe filters are made of inert plastic house, membrane, and luer lock fit. It is used with disposal syringes or filtration device with luer fit. In most case, syringe filters are one-time use only.
● Polypropylene syringe filter house with Luer lock
● 13mm, 25mm and 30mm filtration diameter
● Variety of membrane media and pore sizes
● Plastic box package to prevent from contamination
● Extremely competitive price